There is a new standard for how we live, how we work, and how we care for one another. There is no going back. You know the importance of cleanliness, and you set sky-high expectations for your team, and you. Be a guiding voice for cleaning excellence in support of multiple locations throughout the Memphis area as an Account Manager with ISS Facility Services.
The Account Manager will ensure that the contractual cleaning requirements are met to client’s satisfaction and within budgetary limits. Responsible for maintaining relationships with assigned clients and growing the business relationship. Responsible for leading and managing cleaning operations for assigned client accounts.
What You Will Be Doing
- Train and manage employees and vendors to ensure all client processes, procedures, guidelines, regulations, and expectations are adhered to
- Serves as liaison between clients and ISS departments/divisions
- Promote One Time Job (OTJ) work. Ensure that the OTJ process is completed through invoicing and payment
- Ensure operational site has consumables and working equipment required to perform cleaning tasks
- Examines work completion in accordance with contract deliverables/client expectations
- Monitors quality control throughout assigned facilities
- Sustains focus on safety by leading by example and through training, onsite observations and / or inspections
Who You Are
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- High School or GED
- Knowledge of custodial/commercial cleaning
- Experience in Janitorial Industry preferred
- Experience managing customer relations and operational requirements at multiple locations
- 3 years customer service /operations management experience
- PC literate – understanding of how to use the technology as a tool
- Ability to communicate with all levels within a client’s management structure
- Good team player and manager
- Able to command credibility and influence others
Who We Are
ISS is a global facility management company with over 500,000 employees throughout 52 countries. We seek goal oriented, value driven, and customer focused people to join our team. ISS services a wide range of sectors including Business & IT, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Aviation & Transportation, Education, and many other real estate use types.
What We Offer
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged as well as motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers. We invite you to join us on our journey connecting people and places to make the world work better.
ISS Facility Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes a diverse workplace.